Sunday, November 18, 2012

Been Missing The Blog

It's been a while since I last posted a message.  Actually, it's been three months.  I haven't taken the time to even consider what to write or how.  So to cut through the blah and get to the point - I haven't been eating right or working out at all!!!  That pretty  much sums up the last three months and my well being.

I have the classic story to explain why I haven't been focused on taking care of me - I am busy these days with my family.  It's not that I wasn't busy before, but school started in August, practices started in August and a few other activities have started since then and my whole life has been me focused on my family life and no focus on myself.  I figured out too late this wasn't the best thing for me or my family. 

I forgot about my own life and my own goals for me. 

****My goals *****

- Eat healthy the majority of the time
- Be an example of how you can start fresh no matter where you are in life
- Share my journey with others
- Have healthy meals at least weekly (leftovers)

***Promises to myself***

- Be me in all situations
- Don't sacrifice myself to be someone else in order to please others
- Be God's Girl
- Love everyone and see the good in everyone but not so much that I hurt myself in the process

What have I been doing?  How am I making a contribution?

I am missing this blog...Going to catch up on my life and find a fresh new start.  I'll keep you posted.

Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but whoever hates correction is stupid (Proverbs 12:1 NIV).

I am not exactly feeling my best and need some discipline in my life.  It would be unfortunate if I didn't take the time to correct my mistakes and acknowledge that I've made them..Oh and will continue as long as I am living.

***JourneywithJennifer***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and appreciated. Please be respectful of others.