Saturday, April 28, 2012

I am appreciating my friends and family who offer me encouragement everyday!

Everytime I see one of you reach a new milestone, I am encouraged.  Whenever I see you reach out to others, I know that I am blessed.  Each day that you get through a minute or second of grief, my heart melts.  Anytime you walk away from a toxic relationship, I am stronger.  When you show illness who's child you really are, my soul sings.  My spirit absolutely tingles from head to toe!  Whenever you smile - I see Jesus.  I know that I am truly blessed to know you and to be called your family, your friend.  You are fabulous and I try my best to tell you or show you every chance I get because You are all AWESOME and I love you!
                                                                                                                                                                                 ~~JourneywithJennifer~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and appreciated. Please be respectful of others.