Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 - Thankful!!

This year has had it's share of ups and downs...I've had some good days and not so good days.  I must admit that the good days carried me through the not so good days. 

I learned that with age comes wisdom.  I learned that I can make a difference in the lives of others.  I learned to make choices for my life and worry a little less about what others thought of my choices.

I laughed more.  I loved more.  I listened more.  I accepted more.

I shared my thoughts.  I shared information. 

I prayed everyday!  I prayed for others and I also prayed for myself.

I am filled with peace in knowing that my Lord is with me and I with Him.  I am filled with joy in knowing He died so that I may live.

As I journey through this life, I'll take 2012 with me!  Thankful!


~JourneywithJennifer~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and appreciated. Please be respectful of others.