Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

I cannot believe it will be 2014 in less than an hour!  LOL!

I look back on this past year with a grateful heart.  God gave me such peace.  He truly showed me a new way to live and I thank Him..  I asked Him for something big and I believed He would give me something big and He did.   

I realized what's going to always work for me - love.  I feel so much better about myself when I love God and love others.  I spent time focused on scriptures about love and found peace each day when I centered my life on love (God). 

I renewed my focus on my blog and God turned it around.  He showed me where He wants me to be so He can grow me.  He has plans for me.

I really dived into social media this year.  I started off strong with YouTube and Blogs.  I was super big into blogs and vlogs focused on organizing!  I learned a lot about organizing my home, but didn't put much into practice.  I realized that I am organized to a certain extent, just not consistent.  There are some items in my home that have a place and there are others that are just out of place.

One of my biggest lessons  - if something doesn't' t work, try something else.  It didn't occur to me that I needed to make changes as needed or that it was okay to try something out first and then decide on a totally different solution.  I believed everything would stay in it's place.  It didn't.

I have plans for my organizing challenges in 2014...one project at a time.  I will schedule weekly projects with a breakout of each task.  This will ensure I am not overwhelmed and allow me to see progress with small steps!

I will slowly work my way back into an exercise routine.  I'm stuck in a rut and need to move out of it, I need a plan.  My first step is my diet.  I developed some good habits in 2011 and need to start again...

I love that about a new year, a new day, even a new hour, a chance to start again!

I am excited about the start of a new year.  There are endless possibilities for me...  I am looking ahead. 

I don't know what the next year will bring, but I am ready.   

I am ready to read the Verse of the Day from my YouVersion Bible App each morning.

I am ready to receive God's Word as my church goes through the Book of John.

I am ready to start a new Bible Study.

I am ready to wake up to the most beautiful sunrise.  I'll even take clouds.

I am ready to listen to Him and follow where He leads.

I am ready! 

                                                                                ****JourneywithJennifer****

In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly. Psalm 5:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and appreciated. Please be respectful of others.