Saturday, March 22, 2014

Prayers

I've been thinking of my prayer life....I talk to God through my prayers.  I share my thoughts, although I am sure He already knows every single one.  I let it all out.. my fears, my wants, my needs, everything I hold close to my heart, I share with God.  I used to pray for it all to go my way.  Don't get me wrong, I still do pray for it all to go my way.  I am just not as concerned about me as I am about Him.  I don't know that my way is always the best way for myself or others.  I am learning to pray that His will be done.  I must admit it's tough.  I don't know sometimes if it's what I may choose, but I do know that in the end, it all works out for my good because I love Him. I  trust Him.

I love my prayer journal.  I love filling those precious pages with prayers for my loved ones and friends.  I also include requests I receive.  I love to pray immediately when I receive a request, but I also love to write your names in my journal.  I can go back and read the prayers again and also offer another prayer.  It feels good to go back and see where He's brought us. 

There's a closeness to Him that I cannot explain when I pray.  I've had it on my heart this past week to pray through social media.  I've seen Him move more than a few times through our prayers, many through social media.  If it is His will, we'll see answered prayers and the will of God in our lives like we've never seen before in our lives!!!

My Sisters and Brothers in Christ, keep me in your prayers and I'll keep you in mine.

My prayer is that I will be used by God for His glory!

                                                                               ***JourneywithJennifer***

Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.  Thy kingdom come.  Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.  Give us this day our daily bread.  And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.  And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever.  Amen.  (Matthew 6:9-13 KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and appreciated. Please be respectful of others.