Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Prayers - A New Day!

I am not sure why this is important to me today, but I want to pray for all who desire a new day.  I have this urgency to pray for someone who's in need of a change.  I don't know that we are here to keep living the same day over and over again. 

I say this because there are many people who are broken.  They are living within, among, and through heartbreak and despair.  Some people really don't know Jesus.  They long for Him and do not know Him or even know that He is the one they are longing for...

I do know that we all want a purpose other than what we've chosen for ourselves.  There's a desire within to know something powerful and righteous, just something pure and real.  We want to know true love, we want to know Jesus!

Dear Lord,

I praise Your name!  Lord, I give thanks that we can call You by name.  I cannot say enough about Your goodness.  Your grace and mercy are a gift to us all. 

I pray for those who are hurting in their hearts and minds.  I pray for healing, Lord.  I pray for a new day.  Lord, I love to hear this is the day that the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad in it.  I pray that we all rejoice in every single day that you give us.  I pray that we wait expectantly each day just for You!  Lord, give us strength and lift us up.  Keep us forever safe in Your loving arms.  In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

                                                                                 

                                                                               ***JourneywithJennifer***



This is the day the Lord has made, We will rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and appreciated. Please be respectful of others.