Friday, January 23, 2015

90 Day Challenge - Week 2

I'm a few weeks into my 90 Day Challenge and it's not going as I planned...

I should clarify that I had a plan, but didn't do a great job sticking with my plan.  I didn't workout at all.  I am a little embarrassed, but I want to share the true journey as much as I can.  One of my biggest obstacles is I am trying to do too much at one time.  Something always overlaps and I end up missing something.  Add this to the fact that I'm a worrier and am completely guilty of making things a little complicated by worrying so much.

I'm going to try something different this week. 

1. Pick 3 things that have to be done each day.  Then add an additional 3 things that don't have the same level of urgency.

2. Take the 3 things and break down into manageable goals.

3. Don't overthink things and just go with it.

4. Don't spend more time than necessary on anything.

5. Keep smiling, laughing and loving!

6. Pray over my calendar... I need Him!

Anyone else guilty of being an overachiever at planning?  What have you done to make things easier for you this year?  I'd love to hear your system.




                                                                                             Jennifer Edwards
                                                                                             On This Wrap Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and appreciated. Please be respectful of others.