Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Prayers - Accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior

I've been thinking of all the people who accepted Christ as their Lord and Savior over the past few weeks!  I am so excited and happy for you all!  There's joy in my heart.  I am not only happy that you have eternal life, but I am also excited about the possibilities.  The truth is the possibilities are endless with God!  Your life has changed for the better and I cannot say enough about the awesome God we serve!  Praise God!  Your life will change in ways you've never imagined!  Trust in the LORD!

I pray that you may know Him and not only know Him, but also believe Him.  I pray that you'll find a friend in Christ, relying on Him and Him alone.  I pray that you'll have patience as you learn who you are in Christ and as the plans He has for you unfold. I pray that you'll spend time daily with God. 

Praying and believing in the God we serve!  Praying for you all!
         

                                                                                                   **JourneywithJennifer**

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and appreciated. Please be respectful of others.