Monday, December 1, 2014

A New Start!

Today is a new beginning!  Today I get a jump start on my 2015 goal to lose the remaining 20 pounds that I didn't loose in 2013 or 2014.  I lost. I gained. I lost again.  I maintained.  Yes, that would be me.  I am so over my excuses - I'm tired.  I'm hurting, like really bad.  I can't sleep.  I don't have time.  I can't breathe!

I can go on and on... I can honestly go on and on. But I won't.

So as many of you know, I joined It Works Global - health and wellness at it's finest - this year!  I was tired and worn down and found something so amazing that I cannot stop talking or writing about it!  I found greens!  I am so excited that greens give me energy and balance, supplements my nutrition with 8 servings of fruits and veggies and so much more!  Yay!  I don't have to give up on my health and fitness goals.  Yes!  I can start again today!!

 
Jennifer Edwards (JourneywithJennifer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and appreciated. Please be respectful of others.