Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year 2015!!!

Happy New Year Family and Friends!!

I am truly blessed today and everyday that I live to see another day.  I get to spend time with family and friends.  I get to grow closer to my Lord, my Savior, Jesus Christ.  I get to choose and it's amazing!!

Something changed for me this year.  I was set on adventure and so I was off and going!!

I volunteered at my church camp and had the best time.  I also gained a friend, a really great friend! 

I went to Living Proof Live Biloxi!!  God worked on me!! I learned so much and spent time with some amazing women of God!! 

I lost 15 pounds and kept it off!!

I joined It Works Global!! I'm learning more about leadership and helping others!!

God worked on my fears and showed me He'll always be here for me.  He told me that His power is made perfect in my weakness.  I'm weak and He's strong!! That's the best part of this year and the year to come!! God is always here for me! I pray you know He's there for you too!

I cannot imagine a different life than the one I'm living right now!!

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."  Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. (2 Corinthians 12:9 NIV)

                                                                  Jennifer Edwards (JourneywithJennifer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and appreciated. Please be respectful of others.