Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter




Wow!  So far my day has been absolutely wonderful.  Our Pastor wrapped up a series - Set Free.  It was a great sermon reminding us all of the wonderful gift God gave us in His Son, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.  As I reflect on this great life we live, I am reminded of God's love for us.

My Dear, Heavenly Father, I Thank You.  Today and everyday, I am set free by the one who taught me to believe.  He is the One who knows me and encourages me to just be.  I am in awe of knowing that I am loved for me and only me by my Father, the King of Kings.  Lord, you defeated the grave so that I might be saved.  I want to know everything about You; serve and honor You; tell the world about You.  Jesus, the one who paid the price and made the sacrifice giving me a new life.  Comforter, Healer, All Mighty Powerful God, Thank You for my soul has been redeemed!
Your Daughter,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and appreciated. Please be respectful of others.