Sunday, June 24, 2012

Thinking of Chocolate

The Lord is my shephard, I shall not want (Psalm 23:1).

I am thinking of something chocolate.. NOT SURE WHY!  I was thinking I didn't have any chocolate, but I did have a chocolate chip cookie with lunch yesterday.  Every time I think I have moved past a challenge, it comes around again.  I can only think to ask the Lord to give me strength to let this go...

I am trying a new thing... Praying when I want something that I don't need.  I don't want what I don't need.  Food is for nourishment and not pleasure.  I know - enjoying food is not wrong - I agree.. When it becomes more important to live to eat than eat to live, then it's a problem.  I may just be a little dramatic right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and appreciated. Please be respectful of others.