Monday, June 25, 2012

Beautiful...

My friend Shannon and I are in a Bible Study - Do You Think I am Beautiful by Angela Thomas.  I wasn't sure of what to expect when we first started.  I wasn't sure if it would be about external beauty or if it would be about what's inside of you, me.  As I read each day, I find that it's more about the real me, inside.  It's about the me who's loved by Him and only in the way that He can love me.

I am convinced that there is beauty in this life, even when there is darkness.  I realize that the Lord has given us the ultimate light - Jesus.  So when I think of sad times, dark times, I remember the light.  When I feel like I am not beautiful, which is when I am tired and a tiny, tiny bit mean, I think of the light.  When the world hands me my share of troubles, I remember the light. 

Life has taught me that it all gets better with time... He loves me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and appreciated. Please be respectful of others.